Thursday, September 6, 2007

I love Dream Dinners!

Tonight I went to a meal assembly place called Dream Dinners and I am in love! Since we both work too many nights we end up eating something that is cooked in the microwave and I end up feeling guilty.
I had heard of Dream Dinners before so when one opened in Sterling
I decided to try it. I went tonight and made 16 dinners in about an hour and a half. I made two 6 six serving dinners and the rest are 3 servings and several even come with sides. These aren't your run of the mill dinners either, one is a garlic marinated sirloin another is Ailio Turkey Medallions (not sure if I spelled that right),a couple different chickens, herb Dijon pork...mmmm I can't wait.
It is so easy too, you go online and pick what you want to make, when you get there they have different stations set up for each dish. All the ingredients are already cut and ready for you to use, you just follow the recipe and put everything into freezer bag. When you finish one dish you just move onto the next station start the next one.

It wasn't expensive either, all my meals were only $170. I am so excited to try one tomorrow night. They do private parties too, what a great baby shower idea. I feel like I should be a spokesperson. If you have one near you give it a try!

1 comment:

Grandma "R" said...

Wow!! Sounds like a wonderful place. Glad they opened one nearby. Looking forward to seeing Quinn and Reagan on Sunday. GO REDSKINS!!
Grandma and Grandpoppy