Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First Day of pre-4Eating crayons
Relaxing at the Lake
Quinn and I chilling on Lake Norman
Jean Ann, Jaclyn and Anne with Quinn and I in the background
Ready for kickoff
Let's GO Mountaineers!

PJ twins Quinn and Jaclyn
The girls and our girls
Shelley, Anne, me and Jean Ann
The long weekend is over and we are back to reality! Quinn and I both had strep throat last week but luckily with the medication we recovered quickly and were still able to enjoy our long awaited weekend! We enjoyed spending the weekend at Anne and Jason's on Lake Norman, NC with several of my college friends. We all enjoyed watching our Mountaineer's kick off the season with a big win as well as relaxing on the lake. Quinn had a blast playing with Jaclyn and was amazed that they had the same PJ's.
This week Quinn is excited to start soccer, we'll post pictures of that soon!




No comments: