Thursday, August 16, 2007

10 year reunion

Class of 1997 Reunion




Kathryn and me, she was one of my best friends growing up




Amanda and I
Me, Jill, Kathryn and Mary
Quinn trying to play ball with Violet





Last week the girls and I made a trip back to WV and I went to my 10 year reunion, I wish that Lance could have gone with me. It is hard to believe I graduated 10 years ago, but after seeing people for only a few minutes I realized how little we had all changed.


It was great seeing some of my friends, catching up and reminiscing about the fun we used to have. It was also great to meet every one's spouses and kids, there was several of us that had 4 and 1 year olds and mainly a girl dominated crowd. Quinn enjoyed playing with Violet, the daughter of my friend Kathryn. They rode a few rides together at the festival and played at the cookout.

Quinn also loved watching the parade for the Cherry River Festival. She especially loved the firetrucks and The Lumberjack Express (RHS marching band). She enjoyed seeing the little girl twirler groups too and asked when those marching girls could come to our house.


Lance came home yesterday, the kids were thrilled. Yesterday morning Quinn said she had to pick out something pretty to wear for her daddy, it was too cute. We are having Quinn's early birthday this weekend so she is really excited about that.

No comments: