Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Early Halloween

Have you ever seen a cuter pig and lion?
How cute is she?

Quinn is oinking...I lovethe way Reagan was looking at Quinn
I couldn't get enough of Reagan's costume
Oink...Oink!
ROARRRRR!!!

We let the girls try on their costumes today. Quinn was DETERMINED to be a pink pig, she wanted Rea to be a blue one but I couldn't find a costume. So then it was a cow but I coudn't find one in Reagan's size. Since she loves to roar like a lion we decided that Reagan would make a great lion...a cute one too!




2 comments:

Laura Domina said...

How cute!! Those costumes are adorable! The girls are getting so big so fast just like their cousins. Happy Halloween!
Love, Aunt Laura

Grandma "R" said...

First things first - Quinn you did a great job on the letter. I'm soooo proud of you.
The costumes are too much. I'd give them lots of candy if they came trick-or-treatin' to my door!! I'm sure this lion has a "brain!!"
Sitting here in Florida it's great to see the colorful leaves in the pic of Reagan. Looks a little cool up there. Miss you girls sooo much.
Love, Grandma and Poppy too.....