Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hanging out

Lance and I all dressed up for a wedding


Reagan waiting for a snack silly girls!
Almost 5! I can't believe it!


No one gets a snack until I do!

We went to Richwood this weekend to my friend,Mary Claire's wedding. The got married in the same church as Lance and I so it was nice to go back. They had a wonderful outdoor reception but it was freezing (59 degrees when we left at10pm) so we called it a night early!

Quinn and Reagan are excited that our new neighbors have girls about their ages, 2 and almost 7. They like to play in the backyard together, it's nice that they have playmates so close. Quinn is getting more excited everday for kindergarten, she starts injust over 2 weeks. She has her outfits planned out for her entire first week! I, on the other hand, can't believe my baby is turning 5 and going to school. I told Quinn I would be sad and she said not to worry she would still come home everyday.



1 comment:

Grandma "R" said...

59 degrees!! That sounds like winter to me!
Looking forward to seeing everyone in Morgantown for Quinn's b-day and to see her on her first day of school!
Miss seeing the girls.
Hugs and Kisses to both,
Grandma and Grandpa