Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Coolest pumpkin patch!

In pumpkinville
Ready for fun!

These pumpkins are as big as me!
I want this one
There were tunnels underneath this and a door to climbout!
The Castle slide




This cool slide comes out of the second story of a haunted barn!
Back to the tunnels
Giving the rope swing a try
This slide was HUGE!!!




Today we took the girls to the coolest pumpkin patch, we all had a blast! It had tons of animals, a cool hayride, several huge slides and free homemade apple cider.

2 comments:

Grandma "R" said...

This has got to be the coolest pumpkin patch I've ever seen. Looked like everyone was having a ball especially on the slides. Love Quinn's ponytails!! and Reagan's haircut. Happy Halloween!
Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma and Grandpa

Laura Domina said...

That is the cooles!! I want to go myself! The girls looked like they had alot of fun.