Friday, July 1, 2011

Back to blogging

The other day the kids found the link to this blog on the computer and looked at it forever, then I joined in as well.  It was so much fun to go back and look at the pictures and read what went along with them.  I blame facebook for the demse of our family blog, but I have decided to start doing posts again.  One day it will be so nice top be able to go back and look at the pictures and read what we were doing and what the girls were up to. 

Since it has been awhile since I posted I am not going to go back for everything but may do some "blasts from the past" posts.  Today, I'm going to start with our recent trip to FL!  We went to FL for the girls Spring Break this year, but it was our first time without Lance!  The girls did great and had a wonderful time.  It was the first time Reagan has truly enjoyed the ocean, she was just as much a water dog as her big sister!
 Reagan playing in the ocean
 Rinsing a shell
 Quinn showing the perfect shell
 Such a big girl now!

 Reagan sitting in her pretty dress!
 So Cute!
 Quinny, always serious!
 My girls
 Reagan hauling up one of the 5000 buckets of water she carried from the ocean
 Quinn at the zoo
 Quinn and mommy at the beach
 She has always loved jumping in!
 My surfer girl!
 The ocean is so much fun
 Love that smile!
 That smirk is more Reagan like
 Reagan and mommy!
Reagan lovng the water!

No comments: