Saturday, July 19, 2008

All about Quinn!

Butterfly from the kids fair earlier
You can barely see it, but Quinn got her ears pierced!
See my bling!
Check out my new backpack!


As much as I don't want it to happen, my"baby" is growing up! First, yesterday she recieved her new "big kid" backpack and lunch box we ordered from LL Bean. She thinks it is the coolest thing ever!
Also after many months of asking I finally gave in to her getting her ears pierced yesterday! I even got mine done again with her, hopefully I can keep them this time. She picked out a pink pair of studs and waited patiently. She only cried a second, she said she was scared because it looked like they were shooting her. As soon as she climbed down Reagan got in the chair and said, "I do it!" I didn't get hers done though. Quinn keeps asking me to check if they are still there and is doing great with the cleanings and everything. She really is growing up!

3 comments:

Grandma "R" said...

Oh my gosh!! Quinn has pierced ears!! She looks soooo cute and how brave. Tell Quinn that Grandma remembers when her daddy got his pierced with a friend while we were in Ocean City. Grandpa was not too happy but I thought it was fine!!!
Cool backpack, Quinn!
Love, Grandma Raffo

Grandma "R" said...

Ooops! Forgot to ask. Does this deserve a trip to Best of Everything???!!!!

Laura Domina said...

I love your pierced ears Quinn - very pretty - what a brave girl!